Life is a complex challenge we have to face every day, but how can we take action to make sure that our life is a reflection of who we are and what we want? You have to take a good look at it. And this class is designed to help you to do that.
The basic idea behind this class is that life is like a corporation, a big company, and you should be the CEO of that company.
In this class, you will learn how to organize, manage and plan your own life in order to move forward, achieve your goals and live a life that you love, because life should be managed, not solved.
You will learn to run your life as if it was a company, and you will be in charge as the CEO of this company. We will do many activities to take a good look at your life, to understand what is made of, how can you improve it and manage it day by day.
- Intro to the class
- Departments (activity 1)
- Assessment (activity 2)
- Weekly planning (activity 3)
- The Compass (activity 4)
- Q&A (discussion)
What tools do you need to join?
- good internet connection to video-stream (this is a live ZOOM class)
- paper-notebook (or paper sheets) to take notes
- pencils, pens, markers (anything you already have at home)
- we recommend you to use a laptop or tablet, but any device is OK
- use a headset or make sure you are in a quiet room