📍Creamfields Thailand 2022 🇹🇭
🔥 Save the date. See you!!
Terms & Conditions for purchasing tickets
- 1 User can buy UP TO 4 TICKETS only.
- Participants must be the age of 20 or above and must bring an original ID card or official identification document as proof of age to enter the event.
- Participants must use their E-Ticket to register for the event via the Pre-Registration system on the Eventpop website before entering the event in order to receive their wristband. (1 E-Ticket can be used to register only 1 unique name.)
- After the payment has been made, can not be change the type of ticket and can not be exchanged for cash and is non-refundable.
- The organizers will NOT be liable for any E-Ticket that was not purchased directly from the ticketing channels established by the organizers under any circumstance.
- Please do not show your Qr code/reference code/confidential information to public. The organizer reserves the right not to provide any refunds or issue new tickets.
- The tickets price will be 100% refund in case the event is canceled. (Excluding service fee, credit card fee and other payment channel fee, etc)
- We reserved the right to refund the tickets that were only purchased from Eventpop Channel.
How to buy ticket
1. How to buy E-ticket information: Click Here
COVID-19 Event and Gathering Policy
🙏🏻 Rules of operation for participating in the event
- Participants must be over 20 years of age on the day of the event
- Participants will be checked for body temperature at the venue. Must not exceed 37.5 degrees Celsius.
- Attendees must register their participation in the Thaichana app, or by filling out a form (name-surname and phone number) at the screening point.
- Participants must wash their hands using the sanitiser, wear a mask and maintain distance throughout the duration of the event.
- We ask for your cooperation to wear a mask at all times during the event
- No Re-Entry the event.
- All participants must bring E-Ticket (plus other documents) to exchange wristbands at event date. *Please follow instructions of "How to redeem ticket and exchange wristbands" before entering the event.
✅ Participants prepare the following documents:
- Proof of ticket purchase (must be the same name as the registered participant. Participants must pre-register before event days) Pre-registration is now opened! click here
- Identification card/driver's license/passport (Thai attendees must use the real documents only. If you are a foreigner, a copy of your passport can be used)
- Evidence of receiving at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccine (evidence can be obtained from the "Morprom" app) with the name of the COVID-19 vaccine received, dates, month and year of each vaccination. Lot/Batch Numbers must be presented as well.
- The event has followed government policy to prevent COVID-19 and has staff to take care throughout the event.
• FREE Antigen Test Kit (ATK) checking before enter to the event
• Fast Lane for participants who have RT-PCR results (checking results must be within 48 hours)
- On-site ATK test results must not present 2 lines, or PT-PCR tests from 48 hours prior must not have positive results. and a negative ATK test result is A MUST REQUIRED to be able to attend the event. If the ATK test is positive the organizer reserves the right not to be able to enter the event
- If attendees don’t comply with the presented event policies, the organizer reserves the rights to exclude/ or disqualify the attendees from participating in the event.
💰 Refund Policy
- In case of event cancellation, all tickets are 100% refundable (Excluding service fee, credit card fee and other payment channel fee, etc)
- In case on-site ATK test presents 2 lines, or the registered attendee has had a positive test result in the last 24 hours, they will be given a full refund as well.(Excluding service fee, credit card fee and other payment channel fee, etc)
- All attendees must register the name of ticket via the Eventpop pre-registration system before entering the event to comply with the Health Administration Regulations (SHA)
Pre-registration is now opened! You can pre-register your ticket via our website from 23 May 2022 at 07.00 PM onwards. For those who would like to edit the name on ticket or tranfer the ticket, you can also proceed it through the Pre-registration system by visiting this website click here
- Ticket holders will be asked to present their completed pre-registered E-Ticket along with their original official picture identification document (such as ID Card, Passport or driving license) to receive their wristband at the Eventpop counter on the event day. The pre-registered name must match with the identification document to be able to receive the wristband.
- Only non-redeemed E-ticket can pre-register.
- The organizer does not allow attendees to pick up any wristband on behalf of other ticket holders under any circumstances. Ticket holders must pick up their wristband in person.
- The organizer reserves the right to deny entry to any attendee whose ticket has been pre-registered with a name that does not match the identification document presented by the attendee.
- The organizers will not take any responsibility for any lost wristband.
- For this event, ticket buyers must pick up their wristband at the event only. Wristbands will not be delivered to any ticket buyer’s address.
- Ticket buyers can request for tax Invoice [Ticket Price] by directly contacting the Creamfields Thailand organizer.
If you have any question, would like to get further more information or have any problem on Eventpop website, please feel free to contact our Customer Support during working hours via 4 ways as follows: