RubyConf TH is the first and only Ruby conference in Southeast Asia and one of the few in-person Ruby conferences planned for 2022.
We are returning after a two-year pandemic hiatus after our first highly successful conference in 2019.
The conference features 18 tech talks in a single track over two days, so you do not miss a chance to catch your favorite topics and speakers.
For this second edition, we have the pleasure of having Nate Berkopec and Siddarth Sharma as keynote speakers:
- Nate runs Speedshop, a software performance company specializing in Ruby, and is also the maintainer of Puma, the popular Ruby webserver.
- Siddarth is the CTO of InVideo. He has been a Ruby developer for fifteen years and has also been an investment banker and musician.
The complete lineup will be equally astounding and announced when the CFP closes
The event will take place in the heart of Bangkok in the conveniently located Pullman Bangkok King Power near Victory Monument. The venue is accessible both by BTS (Victory Monument) and the Airport Link (Phaya Thai). The latter makes it easy to just catch a train directly from the airport to go directly to the venue 🙌
Food will be provided to all participants at the venue on both days. An international buffet lunch will be served at Cuisine Unplugged:
To keep prices affordable, we rely on sponsors who want to support and engage with the Ruby tech community—interested in sponsoring the conference? Check out the sponsorship deck
RubyConf TH is a community and volunteer-powered event. We also depend on the awesomeness of the whole Ruby community to contribute to a terrific experience. So help us to make it a success!
Tickets are refundable as per the following terms:
- 100% up to 60 days before the event
- 50% for between 30-60 days before the event
- 20% if less than 30 days before the event
- Credit card fees will not be included in any issued refund
- If customer want request refund please contact the organizer directly
If you have any questions, would like to get further more information or have any problem on Eventpop website, please feel free to contact our Customer Support during working hours via 4 ways as follows:
Available on Monday - Sunday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Live Chat : eventpop.me
E-mail : email@example.com
Line@ : @eventpop
Available on Monday - Friday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Call Center : +66(0)62-5932224