Our first General Meeting of the year is on the 26th of January, 6-9:30pm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
The following are selected highlights on some of our presenting teams:
- One of the teams is funded by a top-ranked Silicon Valley VC and opening its next round to BangkokVC
- Two of the teams are IoT (Internet of Things) startups, which are built on internet-connected hardware/software
- One of the teams has introduced a unique business model innovation to the food & beverage industry
- One of the teams uses mobile technology to reduce unemployment in a large, but unaddressed, market
- All of the teams have demonstrated noteworthy traction at their respective stages
The evening will follow the same structure as previous General Meetings:
18:00 Cocktails & Fellowship
19:30 Presentations Begin
For your convenience this time, we offer the following options for booking:
1. For cash payment, you are welcome to pay at the door (but please just kindly RSVP for headcount planning)
2. For credit payment, please book online here as we are unable to process at the door.
Otherwise, there is no obligation or requirement of you. Please feel free to bring guests that you think would be interested in the club.
For additional information on the Bangkok Venture Club, please visit us at www.bangkokvc.com