WoodyFM on Stage with Mile - Apo
Come back again! With a special interview show on stage format of Woody FM. This time, "Mile Pakpoom" and "Apo Nattawin", the two hottest and the most famous actors from KinnPorsche
The Series, are going deeply reveal their true selves for the first time. This is an extremely special and profound talkshow that is going to fully satisfy you.
Get to know both of them better and discover stories you've never known before.
Get ready to mark your calendar and join us at the Woody FM on Stage with Mile-Apo event
on May 4th, 2023 at TRUE ICON HALL @ICON SIAM
Tickets are priced will be available for purchase on 29 March 2023 at 12 pm. onwards at www.eventpop.me.
Don't miss out on this incredible event, and come to have fun and be surprised!"
Ticket Purchase Conditions:
1. Register as a member of Eventpop or log in with your email and correct name that matches your ID card. To become an Eventpop member, click here.
2. Select the zone and ticket price you want to purchase, then click the 'Reserve Seat' button.
*You can only purchase tickets within the same zone. You cannot select seats from different zones. One person can purchase up to 4 seats per event.
3. You will have 15 minutes to check the number of tickets and enter the name of each person sitting in the seats, without any duplication.
**You can get in queue on the event page starting from 29 March 2023 at 12 pm. onwards (Please read more How to Get in Queue HERE).
4. Choose your payment method and click 'Confirm Order'. You can pay by
If your purchase transaction is pending, you can click 'Purchase Again' and then click 'Resume Pending Transaction'. Read more about it here.
5. Once the payment is made, you will receive an E-Ticket, which you can use to redeem the wristbands and PVC card to enter the event.
- Participant must be at least 13 years old.
- After payment complete, no changes, cancellations, non-upgradable, or refunds are allowed in any case (Non-refundable, Non-upgradable).
- The right to access the concert cannot be transferred to others in any case.
- Replacing the participant with another person is not allowed in any case. Ticket holders must pick up their wristband and PVC card in person.
- The price of the ticket includes VAT but does not include any other fees.
- The organizer is not responsible for any tickets purchased from individuals or other channels.
- The company reserves the right to cancel duplicate or copied documents without approval and to reserve the right to change information or details without prior notice.
1. Please beware of unprofessional individuals who may appear in various forms, such as ticket reservations, off-system ticket sales, or falsely claiming to be the company employees.
2. Selling or distributing tickets for advertising or publicity purposes without permission from the company is considered illegal.
3. Selling tickets at a higher price is strictly prohibited. If evidence of wrongdoing is found, the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation if payment has not yet been made or to render the ticket void if payment has been made and return the ticket to the system for resale.
**Important: Please do not share E-Ticket QR Code/Reference with others or on social media as it is personal information that the event team or organizer is not responsible for.
Conditions and Rules for Attending the Event:
1. The ticket for entry will be in the form of an E-Ticket QR Code. You will need to exchange it for a wristband and PVC card at the entrance of the event. What you need to prepare
Thai Attendees must present their E-Ticket along with an original identification card or a card issued by government with a clear name and surname (with a verified photo).
Foreigners แสดง E-ticket คู่กับพาสปอร์ตตัวจริง หรือใช้สำเนา/รูปถ่ายพาสปอร์ตแทนได้
** At the event, the name on the E-Ticket must match the name of the attendee. The organizer does not allow attendees to pick up wristbands on behalf of other ticket holders under any circumstances.
2. One seat is reserved for one person only.
3. English subtitles will be provided throughout the interview.
4. Recording of pictures, videos, or audio within the event, including live streaming through any device, is strictly prohibited.
5. Bringing food, drinks, and prohibited items such as weapons of any kind, cameras and recording devices of any kind, large bags (more than 90 cm wide + long + high), selfie sticks, tablets, or notebooks larger than 7 inches, laser pens, and drones, is strictly prohibited inside the event area.
6. Bringing any kind of light sign or sign inside the event area is prohibited as it will obstruct the view of others, and bringing any kind of firecracker of any size into the event area is strictly prohibited."
7. Participants must have their body temperature checked and it must not exceed 37.5 degrees Celsius (If the temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius, entry will not be permitted).
8. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations may result in being asked to leave the event, and there will be no compensation or refund provided for the ticket.
9. The organizer reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the details of the activities without prior notice, and the decision of the company shall be final.
10. The organizer reserves the right to collect, record, use, disclose, and publish photographs or videos that may include images of attendees for public dissemination, which may be reproduced, altered, distributed, and communicated with the public for advertising and other marketing purposes, both in the present and in the future, without seeking consent from the attendees.
If you have any questions, would like to get further more information or have any problem on Eventpop website, please feel free to contact our Customer Support during working hours via 4 ways as follows:
Available on Monday - Sunday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Live Chat : eventpop.me
E-mail : email@example.com
Line@ : @eventpop
Available on Monday - Friday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Call Center : +66(0)62-5932224