Road to UNSEEN Festival
See you on 4 June 2023 at Hall 98-99 BITEC Bang Na
SEE THE UNSEEN
EXPERIENCE THE IMAGINARY VIBES
Close your eyes, open your mind, and unblind your feels
*Please read terms and conditions before purchasing a tickets as below.*
Terms & Conditions for Purchasing Tickets
1. Sign up eventpop by email, the registrant's name MUST match the ID card and the email address must be a valid email address.
*In the case of customers logging in eventpop via Facebook, must fill your full name - last name in ticket information
2. User can buy only 4 TICKETS per USER for Early Bird and Regular Type.
3. After payment has been completed, you will receive E-ticket(s) to register the ticket holder's name via the Pre-registration system to redeem the wristband at the event.
4. Payment methods (Click on the title to read more information)
- Installment Payment
(Currently, you can offer payment plans of up to 4 monthly installments with a minimum total charge amount of 2,500 THB with supported credit cards.)
- Pace Payment
5. Attendees can redeem wristband(s) at the event on the event date and it can be used to enter ONLY at the event date shown in your E-ticket / Wristband.
6. Ticket holders must be age of 20 or over and must bring an original ID card or official identification document with their original official picture as proof of age to enter the event.
How to request tax invoice/receipt via system
- For ticket buyers who request tax invoice/receipt via system, the organizer will deliver a document to the address and the email address that you used to purchase ticket(s) within 14 business days after an order has been completed.
- If you would like to track a document, you may contact the organizer via the fan page UNSEEN Festival directly by inform the name-surname, the order number and phone number.
- Please recheck all filled out information before completing payment.*
In case attendee would like to transfer an E-ticket to other (via system)
- Ticket holders can transfer E-ticket to other people via system within 22 May 2023 at 11.59 pm.
- After the ticket recipient receives an E-ticket. The new ticket holder still MUST register the name of ticket holder normally via the Pre-registration system.
**The ticket transfer is not Pre-registration. All ticket holders MUST register the name of ticket holder via the Pre-registration system as following event's terms and conditions.
1. Ticket price is not include VAT and other fee.
2. After the payment has been completed, attendees cannot be change or upgrade the type of ticket and cannot be exchanged for cash and is non-refundable. (Non-refundable/ Non-upgradeable)
3. The organizers will not be liable for any tickets that was not purchased directly from the ticketing channels established by the organizers under any circumstance.
***Important : Please do not show your E-Ticket QR Code / Reference Code / Confidential information to the public. The organizer reserves the right not to provide any refunds or issue new tickets.
Event Terms and Conditions and Exchange Wristband Policy
1. All attendees MUST register the name of ticket via Pre-registration system before entering the event to comply from 29th May 2023 onwards.
****1 E-Ticket (QR Code) can be used to register only 1 unique name.
2. Ticket holders will be asked to present their E-Ticket (QR Code) present their completed pre-registered to redeem individual wristbands at Wristband Pick-up Points and to verify yourself at the entrance (Check-in Lane).
3. The completed pre-registered name on E-Ticket (QR Code) must match with the identification document to be able to receive the wristband and join the event;
- Thai attendees please prepare your original ID card, driver's license or passport with their original official picture identification document for verification.
- Only foreigners please prepare passports. (Copy of documents can be used)
4. The organizer does not allow attendees to pick up any wristband on behalf of others in any case.
5. This event is a no re-entry event.
6. No illegal substances, no weapons or sharp objects of any kinds, no flammable are permitted to be brought into the event.
7. The wristband cannot be received in advance. Attendees will redeem wristband at the event regard to the event date that specify on the E-Ticket only.
8. The organizer reserves the right to deny entry to any attendee whose ticket has been pre-registered with a name that does not match the identification document presented by the attendee.
How to Pre-register
If you have any questions, would like to get further more information or have any problem on Eventpop website, please feel free to contact our Customer Support during working hours via 4 ways as follows:
Available on Monday - Sunday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Live Chat : eventpop.me
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Line@ : @eventpop
Available on Monday - Friday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Call Center : 062-5932224