RubyConf TH is South East Asia's only Ruby conference, held in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand.
We are returning after a third event after two highly successful conferences in 2019 and 2022.
The conference features 18 tech talks in a single track over two days, so you do not miss a chance to catch your favorite topics and speakers.
For this third edition, we have the pleasure of having the following keynote speakers:
- Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto is the creator of Ruby. It will be his first time ever in Thailand.
- Bernard Banta is an engineer on the bleeding edge of technology and an entrepreneur. He is passionate about technology and how it can be used to leverage and transform Africa.
- Jemma Issroff is the founder of wnb.rb for women and non-binary Rubyists and wrote a book on Garbage Collection
- Ben Halpern is the creator of DEV and founder of Forem
The event will take place in the heart of Bangkok in the centrally located Novotel Sukhumvit 20. The venue is accessible by BTS (Asok) and MRT (Sukhumvit).
Food will be provided to all participants at the venue on both days. An international buffet lunch will be served at the hotel restaurant.
We rely on sponsors who want to support and engage with the Ruby tech community to keep prices affordable.
interested in sponsoring the conference to promote your company to the world's top Ruby developers? Check out our sponsorship deck.
RubyConf TH is a community and volunteer-powered event. We also depend on the awesomeness of the whole Ruby community to contribute to a terrific experience. So please help us to make it a success!
Tickets are refundable as per the following terms:
- 100% up to 60 days before the event
- 50% for between 30-60 days before the event
- 20% if less than 30 days before the event
- Credit card fees will not be included in any issued refund.
If the customer wants to request a refund, get in touch with the organizer directly.
If you have any questions, would like to get further information, or have any problem with the Eventpop website, please feel free to contact our Customer Support during working hours via four ways as follows:
Available on Monday - Sunday from 10:00 – 18:00 Indochina Time (UTC +7)
Live Chat : eventpop.me
E-mail : email@example.com
Line@ : @eventpop
Call Center : +66(0)62-5932224