Thailand's International Ballet Week!
In December 2023, Phuket will host a unique event - the tour of the St. Petersburg State Academic Ballet Theatre named after Leonid Yakobson as part of the Russian Ballet Week in Thailand.
The festival of Russian ballet will be an incredible combination of history and modern culture. It will include entertainment and magnificent performances by world-class artists.
Performance will take place on the 24th of December, for the first time in the history of Phuket and the southern part of Thailand, these performances will be shown in the open air. The performances will be accompanied by the Bangkok Royal Symphony Orchestra with invited conductor Valery Ovsyannikov.
"The Nutcracker" is works that have become real legends of ballet culture. They will open the world of grace, elegance and beauty to the audience.
The Nutcracker is a world-famous ballet created by the great ballet master Marius Petipa. It is loved by children and adults all year round. The subtle psychology of the characters and their movements, the brilliant theatricality of the director, the amazing costumes. The Nutcracker is the story of a girl called Clara. During the Christmas holidays, she travels to a fantastic world.
In Phuket, the performances will take place at Laguna Grove, the first integrated complex in Asia. It is ideally located on the northwest coast of Phuket in the Bang Tao area. Art of Events has developed a unique stage, partners and boxes to create the atmosphere of a true classical theatre. Guests will be able to enjoy the ballet.
An extension of international cooperation is the International Festival of Russian Ballet. This event will be a meeting of the cultures of two nations and an incomparable experience, conceived and implemented by Art of Events with the aim of supporting and expanding Thai-Russian relations.
The ballet is organized by Art of Events, one of the leading companies in the organization of unique events in South East Asia and the Middle East, including celebrity concerts, music festivals, shows, exclusive events and other large-scale events.
The performances of the St. Petersburg State Academic Ballet Theatre in honour of Leonid Yakobson are under the patronage of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Thailand.
Tickets for all performances are already on sale at
The official website - https://arteventsphuket.com .
Seats can also be reserved by calling: +66 82 703-03-03.
Join the St Petersburg State Academic Ballet Theatre, named after Leonid Yakobson, in Thailand and don't miss the opportunity to be part of this unforgettable event.
- K1 is KP zone
- 4 Seat Places are separated into LL and RR zones.
How to buy tickets
1. Sign up or Log in Eventpop account by email, the ticket buyer’s full name MUST match the ID card and the email address must be a valid email address.
*If you log in via Facebook, you MUST fill in the name that matches the ID card / Passport.
2. Press the "Choose Zone and Seats" button. 1 user can purchase unlimited tickets but can purchase up to 4 tickets per order. All chosen tickets MUST be from the same zone only. (Read more on How to buy seating ticket)
3. Ticket buyers will have 15 minutes to fill in the information, choose or not choose additional service of Refundable Tickets and recheck your order details.
**Please recheck your order details before confirming the order.
4. Then press “Confirm” to continue selecting the payment channel. Payment channels as below;
- Credit/Debit Card, QR PromptPay, K Pay Plus
5. After payment has been completed, attendees will receive an E-ticket (QR Code) via the email or My Wallet. You can bring an E-ticket (QR Code) use to enter the event.
***Please note that E-ticket (QR Code) can be used to enter ONLY the event date and performance shown in your E-ticket (QR Code).
6. In case ticket buyer cannot attend the event, you can transfer E-ticket (QR Code) to other people via system by 48 hrs. before event date. (More information about How to transfer E-Ticket HERE)
- Ticket prices exclude the ticketing fee and payment channel fee.
- You are not allowed to change your payment method after seat reservation in any case. If you would like to change the payment method, you must cancel the old one and proceed with the new order only. Please ensure that your balance is enough for the purchase before selecting the payment method.
- According to the organizer's policy, your purchase will be considered the best seat selection at that time. The organizer reserves the right not to change the seat, upgrade the ticket, request cancellation, refund in any cases and cannot be replaced if lost / stolen / destroyed. (Non-refundable / Non-upgradable / Non-exchangeable)
- The organizer will not be held liable for any resold tickets or tickets from other channels.
- By purchasing the ticket, you acknowledge and agree with the terms and conditions listed on the event page.
****Important : Please do not show your E-ticket (QR Code) which is confidential information to the public. The organizer reserves the right not to provide any refunds or issue new tickets.
Event’s Terms and Conditions
1. Attendees will be asked to present their E-Ticket (QR Code) and the identification card / passport to check-in at the entrance for enter the event.
2. The door will open at 6.00 pm. Please arrive at the event at least 2 hours before the door opens since there will very likely be a long queue for entry queuing processes.
3. We are asking for cooperation from all attendees to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times while watching the performance.
4. Foods and beverages are not allowed to be brought into the venue.
5. Cameras, recorders, selfie sticks, tablets, notebooks, netbooks, and mobile phones larger than 7 inches are not allowed to be brought into the venue.
6. Live Streaming (both video and audio) is not allowed throughout the concert.
***The organizer reserves the right to delete the live-streaming video and attendees will be asked to leave from the venue immediately.
7. Prohibited items are not allow to be brought into the venue.
- Prohibited items; Any kind of suitcase or bags larger than 40 cm, portable chairs, lawn chairs and all types of folding chairs, balloons or any inflatable items, thundersticks, any loud cheering kits, flashlights, all kinds of laser items, animals and pets, illegal substances, weapons, sharp objects, flammable materials,
Or any other items that may pose a danger to performers, staff or others into the venue. If any such items are discovered during the event, we ask that the organizer promptly removes and secures them. Failure to comply with this policy may result in removal from the venue.
8. No smoking while watching the performance.
9. For your safety, please cooperate in checking those prohibited items before entering the venue.
10. There is no luggage storage service in the venue. Attendees have to take care of things by themselves.
11. The company reserves the right to change any details without notice and the consideration of the company is finalized.
12. If attendees are violating the terms and conditions. The company reserves the right to not allow entry to the event in any circumstances.