Shuttle Bus FAQ
- Is it a van or a bus?
We will primarily book vans however some routes may have a bus depending on the demand and ticket sales.
- Can customer bring their stuff on bus?
Yes, just as long as it's small enough that you can hold it at your seat space (e.g a back pack or carry bag).
- Whereabouts can customers find the bus in Ekkamai?
The bus will depart from Ekkamai Bus Station. You can see the location pin HERE. We will have a staff in the station with signage. We can not give the exact gate number now as the station allocates it to us on the week of the event. So we will email everyone who buys a ticket with the info once we have it.
- Why is there a 4:30am and 4:00am bus leaving from the after party? Thought it closes at 2am?
We are going overtime :)
- If a customer misses the bus can they use their ticket for next round of shuttles?
Unfortunately your ticket will not be valid unless it is your allocated time. We can try to fit you on the next round if there are seats but we can not guarantee this.
- If they miss the bus, how can they buy ticket for another shuttle on the day?
Because all our buses are pre-booked we will not have additional shuttles waiting on the day, even if you want to buy. We would advise a cab instead.