PMP® Prep Fast Track
Packed with exercises, practice exams, and a study aid, this course is designed specifically to help participants prepare to pass the PMP® Exam. This course is unique in the range of project management resources and study aids that are provided for use in class, in the workplace, and in preparation for the PMP® Exam, including:
This course is also for project managers who want to improve their daily practice by adopting the best practices that are contained in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
- A comprehensive PMP® Prep Fast Track - Participant Guide
- Concepts, Standards, and Techniques
- Exam Taking Tips
- Case Study Exercises
- PMP® Handbook (soft copy)
- PMP® Examination Content Outline (soft copy)
- 90-day unlimited online access to PMP® Practice Exams (1300+ questions)
Who should attend
Individuals with at least 2 years of project management experience who are planning to take Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam in the immediate future
Program managers, project managers, and project leaders, with experience managing project teams,who wish to formalize their knowledge in alignment with the professional standards in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition
What you will achieve
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the ten project management Knowledge Areas and the five Process Groups.
- Describe key project management definitions, concepts, and processes.
- Use terms from the PMBOK® Guide as part of a common vocabulary for applying project management concepts.
- Integrate various processes and project management activities within the project management Process Groups.
- Identify and resolve common communications issues.
- Define the scope of a project.
- Describe how to develop and manage a project schedule.
- Describe tools and techniques for effective monitoring and control of project costs.
- Describe the importance of developing and utilizing a quality plan and managing a project for quality.
- Explain how to manage conflict on a project team and among stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a risk management plan and a risk response plan.
- Describe common types of contracts and procurement documents.
What you will learn
Duration: 5 Days | 35 PDUs
Date: 17th – 21th July 2017
Fees: 50,000 THB (VAT Excluded)
Discount: 5,000 THB (10%) register by 7th July
Save more: 15% discount at least 3 registered participants from the same organization
Pacific City Club
Two Pacific Place, 28th Floor, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110
About PSI Solutions
PSIS is the private Global Registered Education Provider® certified by the Project Management Institute® . PSI Solutions delivers expert project management training, technology and consulting services to help your organization and its people perform to maximum potential.
PMI©, PMP©, PgMP©, PMBOK© and the PMI® Registered Education Provider logo are registered trademarks of the Project management Institute, Inc.
90-day unlimited online access to PMP® Practice Exams (1300+ questions)