Office Hour by Spottly : How to Design Better Apps
Date : Monday 23 November 2015
Time : 18.30 - 20.00 pm
Language : English Only!
Location : HUBBA Thailand Coworking Space Ekkamai Soi 4
Edwyn Chan - CEO of Spottly
· Founder and CEO of Spottly, Edwyn is in charge of product management, fund raising and
investor relations of the business.
· A start up wiz, this is his second startup after he sold his first while still in college.
· With 10+ years of working experience in digital entertainment and media in China, he was
previously responsible for managing NBA China's media strategy and ran the official NBA
websites for the Greater China region (China, Hong Kong and Taiwan).
Elias Andrews - Lead Designer of Spottly
· Lead Designer of Spottly.
· Eli is in charge of the overall design and user experience of Spottly.
· A lover of pixels and vector shapes, Eli previously worked at DMG Beijing as a creative.
You can find out more about the Spottly team at https://spottly.totemapp.com/team
Spottly is a community passionate about finding, collecting and sharing the best places in the world. These places could be old local favorites, new travel finds, places you want to go to or recommendations from a friend. The Spottly app makes it really easy to save places with their details through a picture.
18.30 - 18.45 : Register
18.45 - 19.00 : Presentation about Material Design for IOS : how to design better apps
by Eli Andrews - Lead Designer of Spottly
19.00 - 19.15 : Q&A about Material Design for IOS
19.15 - 19.30 : fireside chat with Edwyn Chan - CEO of Spottly
19.30 - 19.45 : Q&A about Fund Raising in China, South East Asia and the US
19.45 - 21.30 : Networking
Find out more about Spottly at http://www.spottly.com/