Do you want to learn how to achieve maximum returns from Real Estate Investment? Understand pros and cons of self-managing your property vs investing in a hotel-managed project?
Join Hipflat seminar on Saturday, 26 August at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Hotel and learn about the recent trends in property investment from the top real estate experts. Get your ticket today!
Event program summary:
- Recent trends and the future of real estate market for investors
- How to pick investment property to achieve maximum returns
- Calculating your ROI. Is 9%+ yield really possible?
- Managing your property portfolio: DIY vs Hotel-managed residences
- Pattaya property market overview: best investment projects with guaranteed rental income
- Hotel-branded Residences and its true value for investors.
- Presentation of the Elysium Residences – the new 5-star condominium project, managed by one of the world’s largest hotel groups
- Ittichai Athkravisoonthorn - ex-JP Morgan and Merrill Lynch investment banker turned property investor with 15 properties in the portfolio. Author of the best-selling book "Shortcut to Real Estate Millionaire"
- Jason Harrison - CEO of Regent Holdings, an expert and investor in Pattaya property market. Co-author of the best-selling book “Pattaya Property Investment Guide”.
- Kanokporn Romruen - Director of Elysium Group, a seasoned hospitality and real estate management executive with over 15 years of experience. Expert in hotel-branded residences management and operations.
This is an exclusive event with very limited seat availability.
Free food and soft drinks will be served during the event.
Get your early bird ticket today and save 30%.