Playing Lean Boardgame Workshop
About Playing Lean
Playing Lean is both a serious board game and a fun workshop. Combined, it's a great way to kickstart your learning about Lean Startup. You get to play a game, have a lot of fun and still call it work!
After the workshop, you have an overview of the method, a handle on the most important concepts and a fully described, personalised experiment to take home and try in your organisation.
- The concept of Lean Startup and why it is relevant now? The five principles of entrepreneurship and The four stages of innovation
- Experimental learning with Playing Lean, which you and your teammates have to build a new product to satisfy the customers competing with other teams. The game is won by the team who uses their resources best.
- Experiment Design: At which stage is your project or idea? What can you do by yourself, with big budgets and difficult approval processes?
Who is this workshop for?
- For Intrapreneurs, individuals who would like to change how products are built and launched inside of the established companies.
- For Individuals, working on innovative ideas or developing their projects and want to learn about Lean Startup methodology to be able to mitigate the risk of failure.
- For Startup founders who would like to learn from experienced trainers about Lean startup methodology and how to start their business in a Lean Startup way.
Date & Time
December 16th, 2017 From 8.30 to 17.00
ONLY 50 SEATS AVAILABLE
***The workshop will be held in English***
08.30 - 09.00 Participants’ registration
09.00 - 09.15 Workshop opening
09.15 - 11.00 Workshop I: Executive Summary
11.00 - 11.15 Coffee Break
11.15 - 13.00 Workshop II: Playing Lean
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch Break
14.00 - 15.00 Workshop III: Retrospective
15.00 - 15.15 Coffee Break
15.15 - 16.45 Workshop IV: Experiment Design
16.45 - 17.00 Next step for Entrepreneurs