Strategic Thinking and Innovation training program
Learning how to think more broadly, deeply and systematically is critical to developing
business strategy. We use researched methodologies tools and techniques. Our approach
teaches leaders to be more analytical, draw sound conclusions and make strategic
choices that accelerate business growth. However, strategy is only as good as the
execution that supports it. New thinking brings new strategies that must be executed to
produce results. Understand the skills that characterize strategic thinking—from examining
situations to interpreting information—and how to apply those skills on the job.
Practicing and understanding the key questions to answer in the right context is
critical, we use simulation and practical exercises on your strategy.
Having the right environment to develop with your colleagues who are rich with different
personalities and outlook to input based on a way forward agenda.
❖ Are you ready to lead and manage the strategy so that it is clear it is being
❖ Do you have a process that manages your strategy in such a way that everyone can
❖ Is everybody's' job in your company include strategy or implementing the strategic
If the answer to these questions is No come and join us to enrich your knowledge
Understand what strategic thinking is and why it's valuable • Recognize the personal traits, behaviors and attitudes, and cognitive capacities that strategic thinkers demonstrate • View strategic thinking as a process • Apply seven strategic thinking skills—seeing the big picture; clarifying strategic objectives; identifying relationships, patterns, and trends; thinking creatively; analyzing information; prioritizing your actions; and making trade-offs
Who Should AttendExecutives
Strategy support staff
Understanding of good communication
Vision, mission statements and relative goals
What will you achieve
- You chart a course for your group that aligns with the overall corporate strategy.
- You make smart long-term decisions that complement and align with decisions that others in your organization are making.
- You gain your employees' commitment to supporting your decisions.
- You boost your group's performance and maximize business results.
- You foster a culture that supports fresh thinking and embraces strategic initiative.
Training Fees: 20,000 baht (VAT Exclude)
Early Bird Discount: save 2,000 THB if you register the course and make the payment by 30th December 2017.
Group Discount: 10% discount if at least 3 participants register from the same organization.
What you will learn
- Seeing the big picture—understanding the broader business environment in which you operate
- Clarifying strategic objectives—determining what you hope to achieve by thinking strategically.
- Identifying relationships, patterns, and trends—spotting patterns across seemingly unrelated events, and categorizing related information to reduce the number of issues you must grapple with at one time
- Thinking creatively—generating alternatives, visualizing new possibilities, challenging your assumptions, and opening yourself to new information
- Analyzing information—sorting out and prioritizing the most important information while making a decision, managing a project, handling a conflict, and so forth Prioritizing your actions—staying focused on your objectives while handling multiple demands and competing priorities
- Making trade-offs—recognizing the potential advantages and disadvantages of an idea or course of action, making choices regarding what you will and won't do, and balancing short- and long-term concerns
- Six ways to think
Agenda one day 09:00 to 17:00
Lesson 1: Strategic Thinking Overview
Lesson 2 Defining Characteristics of Strategic Thinkers
Lesson 3: Strategic Thinking as a Process
Lesson 4: Seeing the Big Picture
Lesson 5: Clarifying Strategic Objectives
Lesson 6: Identifying relationships, patterns and trends
Lesson 7: Thinking Creatively
Lesson 8: Analysing Information
Lesson 9: Preparing your Actions
Lesson 10: Making Trade Offs
Appendix A: Practice - Scenario part 1-3
Appendix B: Exercise - Debono’s Six Thinking Hats
Appendix C: Case Study -Serco Balance Score Card
For more information and reservation, please visit the link page here
You chart a course for your group that aligns with the overall corporate strategy.
You make smart long-term decisions that complement and align with decisions that others in your organization are making.
You gain your employees' commitment to supporting your decisions.
You boost your group's performance and maximize business results.
You foster a culture that supports fresh thinking and embraces strategic initiative.