Designing Your Creative Business
by David Parrish
"Designing Your Creative Business" (DYCB) is a Toolkit for Creative Entrepreneurs, to help them to design a successful creative business, and to help established enterprises to grow in a focused way.It is published as a companion to the highly-acclaimed book T-Shirts and Suits, and takes the reader through a process of designing a successful creative enterprise, taking into account both creative passion and business realities.The DYCB process is useful for established businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs currently assessing the feasibility of new business ideas.
David Parrish is a specialist creative industries business adviser, trainer, speaker and writer,
He works internationally to help creative businesses become even more successful, with expert advice on marketing, leadership and business growth.
He is the author of two books: 'T-Shirts and Suits: A Guide to the Business of Creativity' and ‘Chase One Rabbit: Strategic Marketing for Business Success’, which are available also as eBooks and in several translations.
His direct experience as an entrepreneur is complemented by academic qualifications and professional accreditations.
David’s work is internationally respected and he has assisted businesses and organisations in the UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Korea (South), Lithuania, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
If you would like to know him more, please go to this link : www.davidparrish.com
1. Introduction: How entrepreneurs can design a "business formula" or business model.
2. How creativity can be combined with smart business thinking to create a successful business.
3. Success. Defining business growth and “Success” according to the goals of the design entrepreneur, rather than outsiders’ expectations or common assumptions.
4. Outline of the Designing Your Creative Business process. (The DYCB™ Process). [See 5-10 below.]
5. Setting objectives and goals. A shared vision of the future within the business.
6. Internal Analysis. Objective analysis of the characteristics of the business and how they can become strengths. Also sometimes called an Internal Audit.
7. External Analysis. Techniques for understanding the external business environment, including competitors, markets and several other factors.
My ICEDRIPS™ tool can be used to do this comprehensively.
8. Devising a "Unique Business Formula" for a design business. Presentations and articles illustrate how businesses can design a winning formula for success.
9. Action Plans. Specific things that the workshop participant will do next, as a result of the workshop, as soon as they return to their studio or office.
The Detail of Workshop
Date : Friday 18 March 2016
Time : 18.30 PM. - 21.00 PM.
Location : HUBBA Thailand Ekkamai Soi 4
Language : English
Ticket Price : 300 Baht (include snack, soft drink and beer)
See You on Friday!!