VIP International Storytelling Workshop for Family with Food and Drink
17 Nov 2018, 4-6PM
How to talk so kids will listen! Talk with Stories!Become a Storyteller for your children
Limited to 15 Families only!
By Dr. Margaret Read Macdonald, US World Storyteller and Award Winning Author, Her Ph.D. in Folklore has helped her tackle the task of adapting folktales for use in the classroom. She is loved for her lively audience-participation folktales which engage listeners immediately, and for her easy-to-tell tales which make her workshops a joyful success. She is author of nineteen award-winning folktale picture books.
Why Family Storyteller?
- Help children learn better, boost memory power. Researcher said with stories, "they remember 20 times better."
- Embrace Virtues in your child
- Engage Left & Right Brain
- Blend challenging academics with the arts of Storytelling to develop lifelong learners
- Give children chances to dream and to grow & HAVE FUN!
All tickets included Storytelling workshop & Food and Drinks at Into the Woods Cafe near BTS Phayathai
VIP Early Bird : 2,500 Baht | Till 31 Oct ONLY!
General Ticket : 3,000 Baht | Buy online |1 Nov- 16 Nov
Included Foods& Drinks
Food Menu/1 per person
1. Into The Woods Rice with Pork
2. Rice with Chicken Teriyaki
3. Spaghetti Pork Sauce
4. Spaghetti Crispy Bacon with Chilli
Drink Menu/1 per person
1. Iced Watermelon Soda
2. Hot/Iced Thai tea
3. Hot/Iced Greentea Latte
4. Hot/Iced Cocoa
5. Hot/Iced Latte
6. Hot/Iced Americano
7. Hot/Iced Bubble Gum Milk
8. Hot/Iced Caramel Milk
Terms and conditions
- Age 5 and above is advised (to enjoy all the fun)
-Storytelling Workshop will be in English.