W FUEL SESSION – W BANGKOK INTRODUCES NEW TRENDS TO FITNESS LOVERS
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. For one day only, W Bangkok presents the city’s number-one formula for getting fit, eating well and having fun.
For one day only, 27 October, the hotel’s high-ceiling function space gets fueled up and outfitted for a blast of fitness fun, tasty cuisine and post fitness recovery. The fitness event features two new fitness trends – bungeeWORKOUT™ and ClimbFlow Workout – along with healthy food and beverage in a range of package options. What’s more, enjoy the express post-workout massage and exclusive spa offers provided by Away® Spa.
Fitness enthusiasts can now fly high in our Great Room with bungeeWORKOUT™ launched by Stories to Tales Theatre. It’s a fusion of acrobatic movements inspired by circus acts and dance choreography to upbeat music. Participants will be attached to a bungee cord linked to our 9-meter-high ceiling and experience the feeling of gracefully flying in the air which is absolutely exhilarating. All the while, W Bangkok’s own music curator, DJ Orawan, will have you well spotted with some kicking tunes and into a workout groove.
About ClimbFlow Workout
The fitness event also features celebrity yoga instructor Tiffany Soi to get you seriously moving and streets ahead of the competition. Join her signature ClimbFlow Workout which combines dynamic yoga movement and strengthening fitness sequences providing an optimal workout for all. This is a full body integrated movement method that is positively challenging yet accessible.
- Package A: only bungeeWORKOUT™ (45 mins) at THB 1,199.-/person inclusive of FUEL food and beverage.
- Package B: bungeeWORKOUT™ (45 mins) and ClimbFlow Workout (45 mins) at THB 1,499.-/person inclusive of FUEL food and beverage.
Workout is a new hangout!
Interested to have your private class with your group of friends for a new Saturday hangout? Contact us directly at 02 344 4324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a few minutes to read through the class condition for your own benefits.
- Weight must not exceed 100 kgs
- Healthy condition is required. People who went under operation for the last 12 months, pregnant or delivered a baby within 6 months are not recommended to join this class.
- Avoid botox or filler injection 24 hours before class.
- Avoid heavy meal before class at least for 2 hours
- Dress code: exercise clothes without zip, button or any hard elements especially on hip area / avoid wearing only sport bra, must have shirt or t-shirt
- workout sneakers are required
- Short nails for your own safety
- Must be 16 years of age
- Healthy condition is required