Fighters from not only Thailand but Worldwide come to compete the ancient art form at Chaweng Muay Thai Stadium. With fighters as young as 8 years old through to adults both male and female the stadium holds 6 Fights in total twice a week,
TUESDAY AND FRIDAY
night from 9pm
The fights take place keeping it very traditional with the Wai Khru warm up dance followed by 5 rounds. The Stadium has live commentary and a DJ between fights as well as the bar and plenty of staff at hand with cold beer.
The evening is a great way to see some of Thailand’s Culture
Children of all ages through to adults will find
the fights exciting and a race of adrenline
- -Doors open from 9pm and the first fight begins at 9.30pm-
- -The bar serves a wide selection of drinks from beers and cocktails, bottle service and soft drinks-
- -Food can be ordered from local restaurants and brought to your table-
- -Hotel and Villa pick up can be arranged before by calling 077-300-514 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org-
- Remark :
- - Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event.
- - Tickets are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.