SUGAR ART DELUXE BY LA BELLE AURORE
(2016 One of the ten best cake designer in the world)
Italy is famous for the arts, and Sugar Art is one of them. It is very popular domestically and has already spread to global level.
La Belle Aurure is a group of 3 Italian Sugar Art masters who were listed among the Top Ten World Best Cake Designers 2016 at the New York Cake show.
Aurora Bonafede : specialized in color and sculpture, graduated from Acacemy of Fine Art
Massimilano D'Orso : specialized in goldsmith, graduated from Institute of Art
Cristina Bonafede : specialized in interior design and flower design
These three masters applied their specializations into Sugar Art. They create and develop amazing works and receive praises from all over the world. Their Sugar Art workshops are divided into two categories.
1. Figurine Modeling : A sugar figure modeling made of fondant. Special techniques are applied to make the figure look real, showing alive-like eyes expression and body postures.
2. Multiplayer Cake : The arts of multi-layer cake decoration to create harmonious beautiful pattern from each layer. This type of work requires special technique and art skills.
Pastry By Ann and La Belle Aurore are pleased to offer Sugar Art Deluxe and Multi-layer Cake workshops. Participants will have a great chance to learn and practice both techniques with close guidance from La Belle Aurore chefs.
- Figurine Modeling techniques
- Multiplayer Cake techniques
Class A : 23-24 September 2016 (2 days) / 9.00 - 17.00 น.
Class B : 25-26 September 2016 (2 days) / 9.00 - 17.00 น.
***Special for this course: every piece of equipment is imported from Italy by La Belle Aurore. Participants will feel like having a class in Italy with all the original equipment***
For more Information, Please contact:
- Tel: (66) 944262290
- Line id: @pastrybyann
- Applicants can get a refund if they find someone in theirstead. Once the new applicant is registered and the admission fee is paid, the intial applicant will get a refund minus a 10%fee.