Thailand's Biggest International Conference on Green Innovation!
We would like to extend our gratitude to over 300 attendees of The Greenovation Cannabis Conference Thailand on June 3, 2019.
Greenovation Institute is established as the "Green Innovations' knowledge-sharing" platform that focuses on three pillars: Green Health, Green City, and Green Energy, with the purpose of encouraging discussions and collaboration on green innovations, and making that knowledge and insight "free and accessible" to not only government agencies or private sectors, but every individual.
As an international social enterprise, Greenovation Institute's core missions align with the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with special focus on the "Food, Water, Energy Nexus", which means food security, water security, and energy security are all interconnected and have inseparable effects on one another. Recognizing how fundamental but essential these issues are to sustainable development and our civilization, we aspire to collaborate with Thai and international partners to come up with sustainable solutions.
At the initial step, Greenovation Institute focuses on "Food Security", with our first conference "Greenovation Cannabis Conference" addressing the movement of legalizing and medically utilizing Cannabis as one of the most successful ways to solve the food security concerns. The next conference, "Greenovation International Sustainable Development Expo (GreenX): Green Health, Green City, Green Energy", takes the more integrated and multidimensional approaches towards food-water-energy issues.
"Greenovation International Sustainable Development Expo (GreenX): Green Health, Green City, and Green Energy" fosters discussions and thought-sharing on how green innovations could provide alternatives to traditional foods and agriculture, help to achieve the efficient water management, and encourage the sustainable energy consumption. The expo consists of three conferences;
1. Greenovation Asia-Pacific Economic Expo - focusing on business pitching and exhibition
2. International Conference on Green Innovation Research & Development - focusing on research and development on green innovations
3. Greenovation Policy Conference on Green Development Agenda - focusing on policy discussion on green economy and the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Why you have to attend this event?
With the rising population, the fast-growing rate of urbanization, the shrinking areas for farmland and agriculture, the demands for food, water, and energy consumption become more serious than ever. By 2050, it is expected that the global household's demand for food, water, and energy will increase each by more than 50%. If left untackled, these issues post direct threats to not only the generations of now, but of the future, and the human civilization. "Food-Water-Energy Nexus" then becomes the center of attention among various industries. Initially put forth by the United Nations (UN), the urban nexus agenda now reaches the extended range of policy-makers, businesses, and civil societies, and spark the growing awareness and the waves of collaboration worldwide.
The event is cordially featured by the "best-in-class experts" from multiple industries, from Thailand and around the world, ranging from the policy-makers in International Organizations, the multinational businesses, the policy-makers, and government agencies from Thailand, the green innovation-related businesses from Thailand, as well as scholars and intellectuals in science, medical science, pharmaceutical science, social science, laws and regulations and so on. The highlight of this event is the panel discussion that will be joined by the representative from The United Nations (UN), the representative from The World Health Organization (WHO), and the Commercial Attache and diplomats from countries that are progressive on green innovation who will shed the light on this green-oriented movement and navigate all the audience toward the green industries.
Who should be part of this conference?
1. Executives and Managers from the government and private sectors
2. Policy-makers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from every industry
3. Scholars and Researchers from all industries, including R&D and education
4. Medical and Healthcare-related Personnel ex. Directors of the hospital, doctors, Thai Traditional doctors, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, etc.
5. Entrepreneurs and Businessmen both the green innovation-driven product manufacturers and the investors
6. Interested individuals those who want to explore this industry but don't know where to start, this event will have your questions answered.
July 30th, 2019
1. Greenovation Asia-Pacific Economic Expo (1): 09.30 - 12.30
1. Greenovation Economic Expo
2. Greenovation Business Pitching
3. Greenovation Investor Pitching
2. International Conference on Green Innovation Research & Development: 13.30 - 18.15
1. Science Research Presentations
2. Medical Science Research Presentations
3. Agricultural Science Research Presentations
4. Social Science Research Presentations