MAKE YOUR COMPANY FINANCIALLY WORLD CLASS — Over lunch!
Join this lunch to learn how to bullet-proof your business before the upcoming recession
WHEN: Wednesday, January 15th from 11 am to 2 pm
WHERE: CoffeeeWORKS Experience Center
Are you a business owner or leader who is:
- Starting to get concerned about the coming recession;
- Unsure how to get more profits from your business;
- Unaware of what drives the value of your business;
- Struggling to focus your management team on increasing the profitability of your business?
Get help on these issues by joining this lunch in Bangkok.
By the time you finish this lunch, you will:
- See evidence of the upcoming recession
- Learn the one financial measure you should improve to prepare for it
- Understand your company’s financial performance ranked relative to peers
- Learn (in a way you will never forget) the four drivers of your company’s value
- Identify your company’s #1 financial weakness and challenge yourself to turn it into a strength
- Understand how to get all your managers focused on improving your company’s financial performance
I have spent my career as a financial analyst researching the financial performance of management teams to learn what has worked and why. From this, I developed a few easy-to-understand principles to guide the financial focus of any management team.
At this event, I will reveal these principles to help you increase the profits of your business.
Good news! You don’t need to be a finance expert to understand and apply these principles.
LEARN FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING AUTHORITIES IN FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Dr. Andrew Stotz is a CFA charterholder, No. 1 analyst in Thailand, and former President of the CFA Society Thailand. He has published more than 1,000 pages of academic-style research about improving company financial performance and value. More importantly, he developed the tools you will learn in this lunch from his years of advising the management team of CoffeeWORKS, the company he co-founded. Finally, his study with the “Father of the Quality Movement,” Dr. W. Edwards Deming, gave Dr. Stotz a deep understanding of how to guide an executive team to achieve Financially World Class performance.