We are living in an age where we are superficially connected to so many people yet still crave more meaningful relationships. And like most things in life it begins with yourself and how you show up in the world.
The relationships you make are the foundations of a rich and fulfilling life. Whether it is with your family, friends or romantic partner. Being able to create those connections determines the quality of your life and the relationships you have. To honestly express yourself and give others the gift of truly listening is a valuable life skill.
Most people have no idea about their own values in regard to life, relationships, and friendship. Which makes finding and making good connections much more difficult.
We will be exploring these topics in-depth and help you to align your life towards living through your values.
This workshop will help you to:
· How to connect with people by being yourself and finding the right people for you
· A simple technique to find out what a person values and if that is in alignment with yours
· Develop a real understanding of yourself so that you can express yourself more clearly
· Upgrade conversations from boring and mundane to deep and meaningful
· Get clearer on your own values in life and relationships
· The common mistakes people make that kill the vibe and bore people to death
· Increase your self-esteem using real-world evidence from your life
· Get more comfortable expressing yourself discussing important topics
· Find out if you are actually living your life according to your own principles
· A chance to meet like-minded people who share your interests connect with them in the