Our back-to-back meeting goal is to bring all together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and dental researchers to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the dental education and dental research. It will promote the discussion in the field of Dentistry, and future trends and needs.
We look forward to welcoming you all to our virtual meeting in November 2020.
Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the conference. All presenters are required to make registration for the conference separately.
Abstract presenters must register by September 25,2020
Registration online available by November 23, 2020
Methods of Payment
Credit Card - Only VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
We are unable to process your registration without the complete details of the credit card
Request for full tax invoice
Full tax invoice can be requested,
1) During the purchase by selecting 'I would like a Tax invoice or Receipt' and filling the information in the required fields. Once completed, the full tax invoice can be downloaded from My Wallet within 24 hours.
2) Within 24 hours after the purchase by clicking 'Request Full Tax Invoice' on the right side of Orders tab in My Wallet. Once completed, the full tax invoice can be downloaded from My Wallet within 24 hours.
3) By sending a direct email to IADR.SEA@gmail.com in case of request after 24 hours of the purchase.
*Note: If the invoice is not downloaded within 24 hours it will be removed from the system and the buyer is required to send a direct request to IADR.SEA@gmail.com to reissue)
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
1. Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Replacement of delegates will be accepted at no extra change provide a written request is submitted to the Conference Secretariat before 31 October 2020. (GMT +7 Time)
3. No requests for refunds will be accepted after 31 October 2020. (GMT + 7 Time)
4. Schedule of refunds: (GMT + 7 Time)
On and After 15 October 2020 – Refund with 50% deduction for administrative fee.