Power up your agility through cross-industry experience sharing.
Don't miss this great opportunity to meet world-class speaker and co-author of Agile Manifesto, Arie Van Bennekum as well as other speakers from different industries.
Listen to interesting stories of how Agile has been adopted to transform their organizations through the webinar held on Wednesday 7 October 2020 during 13:00 - 17:30. Also, have fun in the Agile workshops at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on Thursday 8 October 2020 during 13:00 - 17:30.
- This ticket is used for participating in the webinar on day 1 only.
- A registration link for the Agile workshop on day 2 will be sent to you on Friday 25 September 2020 via Eventpop email update after you've completed the registration and received a ticket for the webinar.
- Agile Exxperience is a 2-day event. Tickets for both webinar and workshop are free.
- Wednesday, 7 October - Zoom Webinar
- Thursday, 8 October - Workshop at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
- Majority of activities are conducted in Thai.
Webinar Topics on Wednesday 7 October (13:00 - 17:30)
- Ice-breaking activity
- Opening from ExxonMobil Leader (Wiriya Kosavisutte)
- Agile, now what? by Arie Van Bennekum (Co-author of Agile Manifesto)
- The Cycle 1: An ExxonMobil Team Transformation Model (Agile Coach from ExxonMobil)
- Agile Kanban adoption in Business as usual (Agile Coach from TMB Thanachart Bank)
- Build Self-Managing Team (Agile Coach from Siam Chamnankit)
- Lightning Talk 1
- Lightning Talk 2
Some of Agile Workshop topics on Thursday 8 October (13:00 - 17:30)
- Leadership and Cultural Shift Beyond Agile (Executive Transformation Coach from Emetworks)
- Development in FAST and Big Scale Environment (Executive Management from Doppio Tech)
- Retrospectives with Points of You (Change Agent from Krungsri Consumer)
- Product Development Approach (Product Owner from ThoughtWorks)
- Agile Fitness: From Immunity To Health Check (Agile Coach from TMB Thanachart)
- Personal Agility for Transformer (Agile Coach from BMIND)
- Scrum Simulation (Scrum Master from ExxonMobil)
- Winning the Hearts of Users with Scenario Mapping (Agile Coach from Lean In Consulting)