Please be informed the link to register online to "Thailand Luxury Symposium" have been changed to: https://goo.gl/forms/0xHg4BZ3E5blN4mV2
Luxellence Center and CP ALL Public Co., Ltd, as a partnership between IPSOS (Thailand) Ltd., Franco-Thai Chamber of Commerce and Mass Connect Company Ltd., host Thailand symposium 2017 - “Luxury 4.0 – How Digital Has Transformed Retailing”.
When: Wednesday 12 July 2017, 13:00-18:00
Where: Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, Grand Ballroom
symposium will identify and discuss the change in Luxury
Retail Management in the Digital Age: Luxury 4.0, and also the opportunities
and challenges being faced by Thai luxury industry as we continue to develop
Thailand to be Luxury 4.0 in digital world.
· Economic development as "Thailand 4.0" and its relationship with the luxury industry
· Thai Luxury Consumer Tracking Survey: Online Luxury Consumer Insights
· Definition of Thailand Luxury 4.0
· Changes in Luxury Retailing in the Digital Era
· Luxury in Digital World: Challenges and Opportunities of Thai Luxury Industry
- IPSOS (Thailand) Ltd: Mr. Jerome Hervio - Former Managing Director
- COL PLC (Central Online): Dr. Ton Chirathivat - Senior Vice President of Marketing & Merchandising
- Google (Thailand): Mr. Lutz Behrendt - Business Director, Strategic Partnership
- International Service Check: Mr. Cem Pozam - Regional Business Development Director
- L'Officiel Thailand (Mass Connect Ltd): Ms. Pam Thien - Vice President/CDO
Please be informed, reservation can only be made online.
For more information: 02-071-2946/2948