The first time ever of the two Co-working Spaces across the Chao Phraya River
WOLF Co-working Space and Poolsub Space collaborate in an exclusive workshop
WOLFSUB day: “BRAVE BRAND IS BEAUTIFUL 101”
16th July 2016 @WOLF Co-working Space: HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BRAND
The idea of creating a product/service of Startups is not just repeating and expanding business boundaries, moreover, another essential aspect is the knowledge of Branding.
Let’s convert ideas of Startups into a 'BRAVE' brand with simple, yet powerful workshop as the 4 methods hereo
1. Ideation News ideas may emerge daily and nevertheless, it could be duplicated. This is the process of picking ideas, making it tangible and unique in its own ways.
2. Brand Identity Building an appealing brand with the use of name, color and slogan, and finding out how Starbucks, Facebook and Alibaba achieve worldwide success with brand identity.
3. Brand Personality Bring your brand to life by finding its characteristics and personality that represents your target group. You will learn how much difference an alive brand makes to your sales than just a name.
4. Brand Perception Brand analysis from the perspective of your target group by using Positioning Map. How to make your brand top-of-mind in your target group.
With this exclusive workshop, you will develop your brand idea making it more valuable and appealing, which will make you stand out from the competitive Startups nowadays.
Brand coaching by Mr. Wisit Chiapiyaskul, Founder of WOLF Co-working Space and an expert in the advertising industry for more than 20 years. He will share his knowledge and experience in Branding and Strategic Planning, with leading international advertising agencies like Dentsu, to Startups and SMEs with Brand Idea for innovative business model.
- Year 2010 Facilitator and Lecturer of Dentsu College, Asian Region.
- Year 2015 Special instructor teaching “Creativity and Communication” at Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus.
Getting to us
By BTS - Get off at Surasak station, take exit No. 1 then head to Sathorn - Surasak intersection and take a right turn. Head straight on Surasak road towards Yanawa Police station, then take a left turn into the small alley to the side of Tanida Residence. We will be located on the right hand side.
Or for more information please contact us at +6622367040
***If you wish to travel by car, whole-day parking fee will be 40 Baht(Not included in the ticket price).