KILORUN CHIANG RAI 2019
Page : KILORUN.COM
**Book Now! Limited Tickets Available!**
What is KILORUN?
When the run isn’t measured only with kilometers, but also measured in kilograms. Here is "KILORUN"
KILORUN is divided into 2 categories:
1. KM (Kilometer) or Breakfast Run
It's not so much destination as it is the journey. The KM (KILOMETER) route was chosen from most iconic attractions of the cities. Runners will get a chance to experience the culture, architectures and the view of iconic attractions along the route, which are divided into 2 distances; M (medium) Run 5.5 KM, and L (long) Run 10 KM
2. KG (Kilogram) or Dinner Run,
For KG (Kilogram) or Dinner Run, the walk & run route that measured by Kilograms. Along with the iconic attractions, Runners will get a chance to taste the signature dishes around the city. After tasted the selected dishes, the runners whoever gain more weight will receive the special KG medal. And that’s where the KG : Dinner Run comes from.
City destinations of KILORUN 2019
1st KILORUN BANGKOK : Ancient City Bangkok, Thailand
[Sunday 26 May 2019]
2nd KILORUN OSAKA : Osaka, Japan [Tuesday 22 October 2019]
3rd KILORUN CHIANG RAI : Chiang Rai, Thailand [Sunday 15 December 2019]
KM : Breakfast Run
M (Medium) RUN | 5.5 km : Ticket 450 THB
L (Long) RUN | 10 km: Ticket 550 THB
* Remark: For M Run and L Run, the runner must be 6 years old by the date of registration
KG : Dinner Run
KG (Kilogram) : Ticket 900 THB
KG + M (Medium) RUN | 5 km : Ticket 1,220 THB
KG + L (Long) RUN | 10 km: Ticket 1,300 THB
* Remark: Ticket fee included VAT 7%. Excluded others fee upon your payment method.
Sunday 15 December 2019
KM : Breakfast Run
05.00 - 06.00 AM Registration for KM and Pick up BIB
On ground activity
06.00 AM Start L RUN 10 km (cut off 08.00 น. / Running time 120 mins)
06.15 AM Start M RUN 5 km (cut off 07.45 น. / Running 90 mins)
08.00 AM End of race / KM medal giving
08.15 AM KM award ceremony
KG : Dinner Run
03.00 - 04.00 PM Registration for KG / Scale the weight
On ground activity
04.00 PM Start KG 3 km (Running time 120 mins)
06.00 PM End of race/ Scale the weight / KG medal giving
06.30 PM KG award ceremony
KILORUN Rules & Conditions:
1. Participants must fully understand and compliance rules & regulations.
2. Participants must physically be healthy and accept the condition in the Waiver form.
3. For KM Run (M Run and L Run) the runners must be 6 years old by the date of registration.
4. For KG RUN (walking & eating) the runner who age under 6 years old, the parents have to
registering for the race in the same category and take care of their child all the time.
5. Competitive right cannot be transferred to others in any case.
6. Parents, relatives, followers, friends or disqualified / finished participants are prohibited to enter
the race or disturb others who are in the competition. (For all categories)
7. the organizer reserves the right to postpone, cancel or stop the event that organizer sees fit
without prior notice.
8. Participants agree to pick up the race kit by themselves or show the letter of Authority is case of
9. Photos, Videos/voice records, article and race statistics are all reserved under the right of the
organizer. They are possibly publicized and broadcast to media such as newspaper, the internet,
TVs, magazines and etc. Runners can make use of their photos,Videos/voice records of the event as
well as the race are absolutely prohibited for commercial exploitation.
10. The organizer reserves he right to change the rules of the competition without prior notice.
11. The registration fees are included 7% tax fee only. The other services depend in the payment
12. Ticket cannot be changed, return for money, transfer nor exchange for any reasons.
13. Ticket is non-refundable and cannot be change in case of the event has to be cancelled due to a
14. Participants agree to be dismissed during the race if violate any rules & regulation or organizer
15. T-shirt sizes will be made by quota.
16. Ticket prices may vary depending on the currency.
17. participants acknowledge receipt of first aid in case of injury or illness occurs during the
competition, regardless of the responsibility of the organizer concerning the method, course, etc.
18. Participants shall exempt the organizer's responsibility for accidents, losses and injuries during
the competition and could not request compensation for damages.
19. in case of participants are underage; families, relatives, parents / guardians of the participants
shall acknowledge and accept all the agreements of this competition.
20. Please follow the specific route and traffic rules. If you are instructed by the course director,
please follow the instructions.
21. in addition to above, please follow the instruction of the organizer regarding matters concerning
the competition. If the participant dose not comply, it maybe disqualified.
22. The organizer shall comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and
related laws and regulations for handle personal information. The acquire personal information
will be used for program formation and preparation, recording announcement on official website
and other competition management and necessary communication and etc.
23. This competition maybe broadcast on television and online program.
Thank you and see you at KILORUN!
Tags: #KILORUN2019 #KiloRunOsaka2019 #Deliciousrun #Breakfastrun #วิ่งกินเที่ยวเรื่องเดียวกัน #Asianlifestylejourney #Indexcreativevillage
บริษัท อินเด็กซ์ ครีเอทีฟ วิลเลจ จำกัด (มหาชน)
ที่อยู่: 545 ซอยปรีดีพนมยงค์ 42, ถนนสุขุมวิท 71. แขวงคลองตันเหนือ, เขตวัฒนา, กทม. 10110
เบอร์โทรศัพท์: (+66) 9 4492 6999, (+66) 8 6369 7626