Geneva Network, United Kingdom, Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs, Malaysia, Minimal Government Thinkers, Philippines, Paramadina Public Policy Institute, Indonesia, Siam Intelligence Unit, Thailand, Viet Nam Economic Policy Research Institute will jointly work and correspondingly release a report on IPR policy in ASEAN.
Thailand needs to find new sources of economic growth and job creation to help it escape the middle-income trap and complete its transition to a higher-income economy. Reorienting the economy away from natural resources and low-value manufacturing towards knowledge-based industries is part of the solution. A strong framework of intellectual property rights will be fundamental to achieving this.
- Date: 02 October 2019
- Time: 08.30 am - 12.00 am
- Venue: Conrad Bangkok , Beverly Hills Room – Classroom (located on 2nd floor)
- Dress: Business Casual Attire
- Admission Fee: Free
Please download profile of all speakers here (PDF)
- The Organizers reserve the right to alter the content and timing of the Programme in the best interest of the Forum and are not responsible for cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Copyright © Geopolitics.Asia 2019. ® All rights reserved.